Everyone always wishes to study from Australia, Are you ready Guys? 10+ Australian universities are offering Free Online Courses with Free Certificates for a limited time? There are about 50+ free online courses with free certificates for World Wide Students of any nationality during this COVID-19 period, stay home, and learn online through video lectures.
CHK: Huawei Free Online Courses - 250+ Courses HERE
There is one professional online course are offered by different Australian Universities, Australian Trade & Investment Commission is partnered with one of the top Online Courses Platform FutureLearn to provide free access to short online courses to all international people.
FutureLearn works with other organizations by providing free courses and resources that support our mission of opening up educational opportunities to more people in more places. These free online courses boost up your CV while staying at home during this pandemic period. You just need to ENROLL IN FutureLearn E-Learning FREE ONLINE COURSES Platform and spend your Free time Learn Something more for your career by top subject experts.
Australian Universities Free Online Courses with Free Certificates:
The government of Australia offers Free Online Courses with the corporation of different Australian Universities, the Australian Trade and Investment Commission, and FutureLearn. The aim of the Australian Government to support worldwide students during this current world COVID-19 issue to learn by staying at home as they are providing free access to professional online courses to worldwide international candidates.
CHK: Google Digital Free Marketing Course with Certificates - HERE.
There are different platforms for free online courses, but they charge for Certificates, so the Australian Government has decided to give special offers to facilitate students by giving Free Digital certificates for a short period of time.
There are about seven million+ International students from all over the world who have been taking free online courses through the future learn since 2013. Every applicant has access to all videos, audios, essays, and exercises.
There are about 6+ International Top Leading Australian Universities are participating in this Free Online Courses Program. International students from any part of the world can Enroll in The Australian Government in free online courses. The main aim behind the Open University free online courses is to give excellent benefits of online learning during this COVID-19 period, So they can utilize their precious time in learning from one of the Professional and Top Class universities, bright their future.
You just need 1-2 hours daily with a Laptop to boost your learning at this time. The Free Online Courses are 100% Free of Cost & There is No Registration Fee Required. The Free Online Courses are available in the form of Video Lectures & Downloadable material. Almost All Fields & Majors are available. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for these courses.
CHK: ADBI - Free Online Courses with Free Certificates - HERE
Host Institute: Top Australian Universities under FutureLearn
Free Online Courses Offered: Top Australian Universities
Eligible Countries: World Wide Students Can Apply.
No of Courses: 50+
Degree Level: Any Student from any nationality can apply for these free courses
Free Certificate: Yes, you will get a free digital certificate.
List of the Universities offering Free Courses:
- Deakin University, Australia
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Griffith University, Australia
- Murdoch University, Australia
- Deakin University and Deakin Business School, Australia
- The University of Newcastle Australia and UNITAR, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- Deakin University & Coventry University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- The University of Melbourne, The Nossal Institute for Global Health & UNICEF, Australia
- YouSTUDY International College, Australia
List of Online Courses are offered by Australian Universities?
There are about 10+ Australian universities are participating in these free online courses with free certificates. They offer nearly 50 free courses in different subject areas. Students can apply for any of the free courses in the following subjects. The Duration of Each Free Online Course is depending upon the courses you choose.
The List of Free Open University Online Courses is given below.
- Data Analytics for Decision Making: An Introduction to Using Excel
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Identify the Patterns Undermining Your Confidence
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Learning
- Improve your IELTS Speaking score
- Introduction to Anatomy: Learning the Anatomical Alphabet
- Business Futures: Sustainable Business Through Green HR
- Orientation to Educational Neuroscience
- Introduction to Sustainability and Development
- Ethical Social Media
- Agriculture, Economics, and Nature
- The Power of Podcasting for Storytelling
- Supporting and Engaging People with Autism
- Social Change: How Can Marketing Help?
- IT Ethics: Professionalism and Ethics in Computing
- Introduction to Psychology: Biological Psychology
- Introduction to Production Design for Film and Screen
- The Essential Financial Management Toolbox for Film, Screen, and Broadcast
- Transitioning From Friend To Leader
- Preparing for PTE Academic
- Bushfires: Response, Relief, and Resilience
- Big Data Analytics: Opportunities, Challenges and the Future
- Teaching Students Who Have Suffered Complex Trauma
- Inclusive Education: Essential Knowledge for Success
- Professional Resilience: Building Skills to Thrive at Work
- What is Leadership?
- Bullying in Schools: How Should Teachers Respond?
- Business Problems and Software Solutions
- Supporting Adolescent Learners: Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Global Biosecurity for One Health
- Business Futures: Understanding Omni-channel Retailing and Supply Chains
- Teaching Phonics in Early Childhood
- Creating Apps in the Classroom
- Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience
- Learning and Memory: Understandings from Educational Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticity and Neuromyths
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Personality
- Introduction to Psychology: The History and Science of Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Sensation and Perception
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace
- Leading Strategic Innovation: How to lead with purpose
- Investigating Innovation
- The Science of Medicines
- Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Competitive Advantage: Using Information to Build Business Success
- Healthy Futures: How Can We Create the Most Effective Healthcare System?
- Future-proofing the Health Workforce
- Security, Terrorism, and Counterterrorism
- Plagues, Pestilence, and Pandemics: Are You Ready?
CHK: Top 5 Australian Scholarships for International Students - Apply Now
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Enroll in online courses?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Free Online Courses 2021/22.
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Age Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions
- Absolutely No entry requirements or qualification criteria
Benefits of Australian Universities Courses:
- No Enrollment Fee
- Get Online Video Lectures from Top Leading Australian universities.
- Digital Certificates with online verification (Limited Time Offer).
- Access to any course from any part of the world
- Free Enrolment open all year, without any registration charges.
- Build your qualifications for all types of professional jobs and promotion opportunities
What is Applications Deadline for Australian Universities Free Online Courses:
There is no deadline to enroll for the FutureLearn Free Online Courses 2021/22. For Free Digital Certificate, you need to Enroll Soon as Possible.
How to Apply for Australian Universities Free Online Courses:
The Australian Free Online Courses are open worldwide for students. All you need is access to a laptop or computer, an Internet connection, and, of course, a desire to learn for this period.
Please check the given links for the complete procedure:
For Apply Free Online Courses at FutureLearn - ENROLL NOW
Choose the course from the list, get Register, and Enroll and Start your online lectures.
Are there any free online courses for Australia? ›
- Online Courses on Strategic management: Be Competitive (Coursera)
- Excel Skills for Business: Advanced (Coursera)
- Evaluating Problems (Coursera).
- Free Online Project Management Courses.
- Business Communication.
- Online Accounting Courses.
- Online Administration Diploma.
And best of all, many of these courses offer certificates of completion that can be used to demonstrate your expertise to potential employers. So if you're looking to expand your knowledge or beef up your resume, free online courses with certificates are definitely worth considering!How do I get a free course and certificate? ›
- LinkedIn Learning.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Course. ...
- Web design by Udemy. ...
- Google Ads Certification. ...
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing. ...
- Google Analytics Academy Courses. ...
- Free Code Camp certifications. ...
- AWS certification. ...
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate.
- Diploma of Auslan.
- Diploma of Interpreting (Auslan)
- Advanced Diploma of Interpreting (Auslan)
- Certificate III in Production Horticulture.
- Diploma of Emergency Health Care.
- Graduate Certificate in Client Assessment and Case Management.
Both Australian and international students pay tuition fees for their online study. How much your fees are depend on several factors, like: citizenship status. residency status.Do free online courses count? ›
Do MOOC's Count Toward Academic Credit? It's not common to earn academic credit through free online courses, but there are occasional exceptions. For example, if you are already attending the school presenting the MOOC, they may award some credit upon completion of the paid certification program.Do employers care about online certificates? ›
We're here to set the record straight: An online degree holds just as much weight as a traditional degree. In fact, data shows that most employers don't even differentiate between the two types of degrees.Are Certificates better than degrees? ›
Degrees typically provide individuals with a greater depth of knowledge than certificates. Certificate programs usually focus on teaching students specific and practical skills related to that career field.Can you put free online courses on your CV? ›
What's more, many of the options go way beyond the digital. From networking skills to the science of wellbeing, there is a huge range of courses. Many of the courses are free and you'll get certification at the end, making them ideal to put on your CV.
What is the easiest certificate to get? ›
- First aid certifications. ...
- Project management certifications. ...
- Software certifications. ...
- Government certifications. ...
- Notary public certification. ...
- Forklift operator license. ...
- Computer programming certifications. ...
- Marketing certifications.
It consists of two parts: the course materials and the certification exam. Taking the course is free.Which online course certificate is valuable in world? ›
- Master Of Science In Machine Learning And AI.
- PG Diploma In Data Science.
- PG Diploma In Machine Learning And AI.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)
- PG Program In Management (PGPM)
- Executive Program In Blockchain Technology Management.
- Product Management Certification Program.
- Cyber Security. ...
- Artificial Intelligence. ...
- Web Developer. ...
- Architecture. ...
- Law. ...
- Digital Marketing. ...
- Data Science. ...
- Financial Management.
Yes, the Google certification is well worth the time and effort. These certifications can add value to your resume. So, it is true to say that they can help you land an entry-level job in the IT industry with ease.Can I get a job with a short course certificate? ›
There are quite a number of jobs you can do with a certificate. A certificate course not only allows you to enter the workplace, but there's also an opportunity to earn a handsome salary and an opportunity to become an entrepreneur.Where can I get free online training? ›
TAFE NSW, in conjunction with the NSW and Commonwealth governments, offers several fee-free* courses for NSW residents. New courses and programs are being added all the time. Enrol today and gain the skills you need.Will fees Free be available in 2023? ›
From 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022, all of our apprenticeship programmes are covered by the government's Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF). From 1 January 2023, you may be required to check your Fees Free eligibility using the NSN checker tool at www.feesfree.govt.nz.What courses can I do online for free? ›
- Shopify Compass.
- Design Your Dream Life.
- Google's Digital Marketing Course.
- Canva's Design School.
- Facebook Blueprint.
- Highbrow's Productivity Course.
- Asana Academy.
Online Courses Australia is accredited with the CPD Service. Completing CPD endorsed learning gives you CPD Points.
Where can I get free online training? ›
TAFE NSW, in conjunction with the NSW and Commonwealth governments, offers several fee-free* courses for NSW residents. New courses and programs are being added all the time. Enrol today and gain the skills you need.Are Coursera certificates valid in Australia? ›
Coursera is a recognised website and has good courses. The courses are valid across the Globe.